- Check here for a link to the next Silver Star Quilt Puzzle block.
- All Newsletters are archived to the end of December if you need to go back to look something up.
- The Potluck was a big success - loads of food, laughter and good times. Thanks to our new Social Committee crew for all their hard work. See pix in Photo Gallery. Thanks to Tanis for stepping in when yours truly forgot her camera!
- For those of you who are having trouble printing the newsletter - click on the link ABOVE the newsletter. That will open the newsletter in a new window and you shouldn't have any trouble from there.
- NEW INITIATIVE - WHEELS TO MEETINGS!
- Thanks to Jean Donker for offering to coordinate The Wheels to Meetings initiative.
- Do you know someone who was once a member but is no longer able to enjoy meetings due to an inability to get to our meetings? If so, contact the person and let them know that Jean Donker is preparing a Wheels to Meeings List that may be of interest to them.
- Are you able to pick uyp and drop off a fellow member in your neighbourghood? if so, let Jean know - email is her preferred method of communication for this connection
Our guild is a member of CQA - Canadian Quilter's Association. As a member, we receive their magazine four times a year, which is in our library for you to check out and see what is happening across Canada. Also, as a member we receive :
- 1 copy of each quarterly magazine
- One rosette per year to award at your local quilt show
- Eligible for Agnes Boal Bursary
- National Juried Show DVD
- Your blog listed on the CQA/ACC blog
- Here is the information for Quilt Canada 2018:
Quilt Canada 2018
May 31 - June 2, 2018
Vancouver Convention Centre