Well, hard to believe, but another guild year is coming to an end......already!! It's been a wonderful year with many classes, trunk shows, demonstrations, workshops, sewing days, subgroups, road trips, retreats, charity quilt donations, a very successful Quilt Show last fall and to round out the year, our Canada 150 Challenge. Phew - what a busy group!! I'm sure that next year will be just as exciting. Things are ever changing and new projects are just waiting to happen. But for the summer months, fire up a hand stitching project so you can work outside and enjoy our beautiful Okanagan weather (I hope!!). Have a wonderful summer and stay safe if you are travelling or just poking around the valley. See you all in the fall.
Don't forget the Potluck on June 15th. If you haven't already, please let Dorothy Boyd know whether or not you are coming. Bring your food item as well as your cutlery, dishes and a cup. See you there!
- JUNE NEWSLETTER is posted.
- Retreat Signup June 1, at 9:00am
- Calendar Updates
- Challenge Quilt reveal June 1, 2017
- All RMH quilts will be at the June 1st meeting.
- Year end Potluck June 15, 2017.
Our guild is a member of CQA - Canadian Quilter's Association. As a member, we receive their magazine four times a year, which is in our library for you to check out and see what is happening across Canada. Also, as a member we receive :
- 1 copy of each quarterly magazine
- One rosette per year to award at your local quilt show
- Eligible for Agnes Boal Bursary
- National Juried Show DVD
- Your blog listed on the CQA/ACC blog
- Here is the information for Quilt Canada 2017:
June 14 - 17, 2017
The International Centre